Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 5.April 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Monday 5.April 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Monday 5.April 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:55 pm

AUSTRALIA: A-League
11:10 Wellington Phoenix  -  Melb. City
PICK: over 3,5 goals
ODD:2,50

INFO:

I decided to do an analysis and only post the second game here. The big question for tomorrow is certainly how City will come back after the 1-2 and the broken series. For tomorrow also captain Jamieson falls, but has been replaced by Garuccio and will only be absent because of his intensity. Otherwise everyone is there, except for O'Neill, who was injured in second place, while opponent Wellington has more worries. In addition to returnees and immediately best IV Taylor, further defensive supports are missing with McGing and DeVere, while Piscopo and Muratovic return for the offensive. Line for goals is high, but under the circumstances it is a must in my eyes. City certainly wants to storm out immediately and re-establish its supremacy, while Wellington has to act in front to keep up, because you can't keep the zero behind with the second line-up. With Ball and Hemed you also have one of the better duos in the league at the front, who can do a lot and are in good shape, especially with regard to the Israeli. If Wellington can get started early, which they have done quite a few times this season, there is absolutely something in it, but for that they have to act aggressively and therefore I see some goals accordingly. City's defense, as seen recently, is no longer invincible and with the offensive potential I see Wellington getting some good chances. Wellington also wants to attack upstairs and is not allowed to play for a draw, just as City, who wants first place and asap.

+

DENMARK: 1st Division - Promotion Group
14:00 Fredericia - Esbjerg
PICK:3+(over 2,5 goals)
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

+

ITALY: Serie B
15:00 Monza - Pescara
PICK:1(handicap 0:1)
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE