Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 18.February 2021- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 18.February 2021- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 18.February 2021- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:09 am

EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs
18:55 Wolfsberger AC  -  Tottenham
PICK:2(handicap 1:0)
ODD:2,00

RESULT:1:4 WIN

INFO:

Wolfsberg is a rather weak team even by the standards of the weak Austrian championship. A total of about 18 million euros worth for the transfer market and the current 6th place out of 12 teams in the Austrian Championship.

Tottenham in the group stage played with another, much stronger team from Austria - Lask and scored 6 goals in 2 games. LASK recently played away against Wolfsberg and won easily 3-0. It is obvious that Tottenham will score a lot of goals against such a weak opponent.

In the English Championship, Tottenham have very dubious prospects even for 4th place. In such a situation, Jose Mourinho will bet on the Europa League, as he did several years ago when his Manchester United won this tournament.

The Europa League match will take place on the 5th day after the last league game. Spurs have no big staffing problems. Obviously, the squad against the Austrians will be close to optimal.

Taking into account that this match was moved to a neutral field in Budapest, I have no doubts that Tottenham will win confidently.

+

EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs
21:00 Benfica   -  Arsenal
PICK: Arsenal FC +0 AH
ODD:1,80

RESULT:1:1 WIN

INFO:

Hello

I saw a lot of value in this bet that I'm sharing.

The game between Benfica and Arsenal will be played at the Olympics in Rome because of some rules that have to do with the covid-19. So there will be no home factor!

If there is no home factor, we will only see "football played" ....
And as we will only have football played, I believe that Arsenal has everything to win this match. Arsenal may even have some fluctuations in the English league but when it comes to the Europa League they are doing very well. Their group stage was quiet, unlike Benfica, where there were ups and downs.

At the squad level I think Arsenal is much more qualified and the collective level too.
Benfica's team also goes through ups and downs in the championship and as everyone knows, Portuguese teams always have a lot of difficulties against English teams.
This Benfica team doesn't trust me!
Arsenal have super talented players, while Benfica lack that.

Right now they are paying the DNB to Arsenal at more than 1.80, which for me is a clear exaggeration. I'm going in !! Without hesitating.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down