Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 7. August 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Friday 7. August 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Friday 7. August 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:33 am

SPAIN: LaLiga2
20:00 Dep. La Coruna  - Fuenlabrada
PICK: Fuenlabrada to win 1,5 ah
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP INFO INSIDER

Info:

INFO IS TAKE FROM SPAIN NEWSPAPER.IT IS NOT TRANSLATED ON GOOD ENGLISH LANGUAGE

One more day the soap opera of the 'Fuenlabrada Case' collapses the sports information of A Coruña. Following LaLiga's decision to set Wednesday as the official date to play the match, Deportivo has started calling on its players to return to the city as soon as possible.

The Blue and Whites' squad have not been training for two weeks and their footballers were already enjoying the holidays. Some like Mujaid hung images in a pool these days of disconnection. Now the club has started asking its players to return to the city in order to complete a call-up.

Several players such as Hugo Vallejo, Mollejo or Jovanovic had already said goodbye to Deportivo and the fans through social networks. Many of them had in fact already ended their relationship with the Blue and White team. Now we will have to wait until tomorrow to know how many players Fernando Vázquez can count on for this Wednesday's duel.

The situation is so surreal that the game will be played with several members of the Fuenlabrada expedition still confined in the Hotel Finisterre. LaLiga has fulfilled its threat and has decided to punish the team that acted complying with and respecting the protocol. The club will offer a press conference tomorrow to express their feelings about this outrage.

Fernando Vidal has threatened in recent days not to appear at the meeting. That decision could carry a serious sanction for the club that this Tuesday will explain its position on this matter.

+

LATVIA: Optibet Virsliga
17:00 Tukums 2000- Valmiera
PICK:4+(over 3,5 goals)
ODD:2,50

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 7,5/10

Info: Last time i was lost on Tukums over 3,5 goals for huge earning.I am gonna bet this on my own mind and my own analyse.I am still confident that they are the worst team in league and they will be team for goalglut markets

+

EUROPE: Champions League - Play Offs
21:00 Juventus - Lyon
PICK:1(handicap 0:1) ; Juventus to qualify
ODD:2,00 ; 1,90

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10 ; 9/10

Info:

Juventus is in my opinion the best team in Europe at the moment, and clear favourite to qualify tomorrow.
Sciglio and Douglas Costa missing, but that is not a problem with all the other players available. Even if Dybala could not play, Juventus is clearly better than Lyon. I don't believe that Juventus could possibly drop out at this stage against a team that is few levels below them and played 1 official game since March. Juve don't defend anymore like in old times, but they play magnificient offense and are an in-form team, just won Serie A easily playing every 3 days. I am pretty sure they will win this match without much resistance from Lyon, which should sit back heavily in defense until they concede first goal. One small thing that could screw with this bet is 1:0 and Juventus not risking too much going for a second with overtime as a possibility.

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down