Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 27.February 2020- VIP GAMES

Go down

Thursday 27.February 2020- VIP GAMES Empty Thursday 27.February 2020- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:27 am

EUROPE: Europa League - Play Offs
18:55 LASK - AZ Alkmaar
PICK: over 2,5 goals
ODD:1,80

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 7,5/10

Info:

In the first match it was 1: 1, LASK was a much better team but they received a goal in the 86th minute from penalty ... LASK has a very good and good team, especially in attack! They are in first place in front of Salzburg, which is a great success! last 3 matches in Europe: Sporting 3: 0 (win), Rosenborg 1: 2 (win) and PSV 4: 1 (win, bases: 29: 8, so if they were shot I think Alkmaar will be today) ... Alkmaar is in 2nd place in the league, they have a good team, they play offensively and openly, so I believe they can score at least one goal today ... Here are some statements by Alkmaar's coach: "I don't think it was our best match. Tomorrow it has to be with more confidence and more chemistry. It will be a tough duel against a team that will exert pressure fairly quickly. Our job is to play football. LASK is also a team that forces the opponent to stay very focused for 90 minutes + they are quite powerful! "In my opinion, the safest option here is goals, since Alkmaar will not be able to defend himself safely, he will have chances while LASK at home plays a very strong and aggressive football, I think this can be one easy all win!

+

NORTH & CENTRAL AMERICA: CONCACAF Champions League
04:00 Los Angeles FC - Club Leon
PICK: both teams to score and over 2,5 goals , over 3,5 goals
ODD:1,90 , 2,30

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 8/10

+

CROATIA: 1. HNL
16:30 Zapresic - Lok. Zagreb
PICK:1X
ODD:2,00

VIP SINGLE 8/10

+

ROMANIA: Liga 1  SATURDAY 29
18:30 Botosani - Steaua Bucharest
PICK:2
ODD:2,10

STAKE: VIP SINGLE

Info:

Very good relationship between owners of these 2 teams, FCSB played 8 games in Botosani in their history and won 8 times !!!  They also are doing a lot of bussiness , FCSB bought this season 2 players from Botosani, Soiledis and Miron, but the last one was left there until Botosani qualify for play-offs and now they took him in their squad ...

Administrator
Admin

Broj poruka : 3051
Datum upisa : 2011-04-27

https://gambling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum