Gambling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 15.December 2019- VIP GAMES

Go down

Sunday 15.December 2019- VIP GAMES Empty Sunday 15.December 2019- VIP GAMES

Post  Administrator Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:42 pm

ITALY: Serie A
15:00 Bologna - Atalanta
PICK:1X(double chance)
ODD:1,80

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 6/10

RESULT:2:1 WIN

Info:

Atalanta made a huge success after going throug the group stage and securing a 1/8 final spot.However,I believe they won't have 100% focus on the domestic championship after such a great result.They are exhausted after that match and the celebration until the ealry morning as their "tifosi" waited for their heroes o the airport.Zapata,Ilicic and Kjaer probably won't be available and I think Bologna have their chances here.A draw in the worst case scenario for the homeside is my bet.
This is a pick I was already thinking about a few days ago, when Atalanta beat Shakhtar Donetsk to reach the knockout phase in UCL. It had never happened that a team qualified after losing the first three matches in their group. Atalanta fought hard and deserved all this, but spent a lot of physical and mental energy on Wednesday (including a long travel) and the Nerazzurri are short in the number of players. Also they celebrated a lot and there is a risk Atalanta might take this match a little lightly. I convinced myself completely when I heard about Gomez's physical problem, he will miss this match. El Papu is the Atalanta brain, absolutely a key player for them, to which are added the already known absences of Ilicic and Zapata. Their upfront is clearly affected in this one, without Gomez they are going to lack inventiveness and unpredictability. Muriel is one of the few players I really don't like of Atalanta, everyone can't wait for Duvan to return as a striker. Bologna have lost a lot of matches in recent times, something that can happen to a team that aim to safety and they should get it without sweating too much. Still they weren't that terrible if you ask me, Mihajlovic's bad health conditions were also a factor previously, but now Sinisa is back on the bench. Bologna have to go for points at home right now, I just don't expect Atalanta to win without Gomez and after their big effort in UCL

+

NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie
16:45 Az - Ajax
PICK: over 3,5 goals
ODD:2,20

STAKE: VIP SINGLE 7/10

RESULT:0:0 LOSE

+

SWITZERLAND: Super League
16:00 Luzern - Basel
PICK:2
ODD:1,80